For the holiday season, Rouge Dior, the iconic Dior lipstick, is reinvented in a collection with a constellation theme. A delicate pattern of stars and flowers is engraved on the bullet of the lipstick, available in exclusive* shades designed by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.
Refillable, Rouge Dior bathes lips in bold couture color for a 16-hour** feeling of comfort. Infused with natural-origin extracts of red peony and pomegranate flower, this limited-edition lipstick is available in velvet, matte and satin finishes.
* At Dior.
** Self-scoring, 60 subjects.
Radiant, long-wear color, born from the perfect alliance of pigments and combined with soft application, dressing women's smiles for over 60 years.
Today, Rouge Dior is innovating for even bolder and more luminous couture colors, without compromising on long-lasting comfort. Now available in 4 finishes: satin, matte, metallic and velvet.
Makeup that respects the lips, with a formula enriched with floral extracts of natural origin.
- The protective properties of red peony extract, a flower beloved by Christian Dior, help preserve the lips’ natural hydration to bring out their radiance and enhance the luminosity of the lipstick shades that dress them.
- Pomegranate flower extract works in depth and helps improve overall lip quality to offer them suppleness and softness. Fine lines and grooves appear faded, color is revealed bolder than ever.
- Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. Lips are smooth, guaranteeing an even application of the lipstick.
- 471 Enchanted Pink: a satiny coral pink
- 674 Midnight Rose: a captivating rosewood
- 913 Mystic Plum: a mysterious matte brown
- 999: the iconic Dior red, velvet finish
1. Apply the Rouge Dior balm as a hydrating base.
2. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior from the center of the lips outwards.